2/10/2009

South Florida Music Calendar (new blog!)

I don't think there are a whole lot of people reading my little blog who live in the South Florida area. But for those faithful who do, I wanted to clue you in to a new blog I only just discovered this morning.

The SoFla Music Calendar blog is pretty self-explanatory: "A listing of local shows and live music events for Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and other areas of South Florida."

The blog creators are Fanless and Balou (I know nothing else about them) and they decided to create this blog because they thought it "would be pretty cool to find a simple list of local musical events – both big-name and local acts – all in one place online."

Fanless and Balou are actively soliciting show info from any and all bands playing locally. If you fit that category, click over to SoFla Music Calendar and drop them a note. If you don't fit that category, well, mentally file this information away so that when you visit South Florida, you know where to go for your live show info.

Peace & love - Peace & love
I'll be back tomorrow morning with some music...


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home