12/21/2008

The 12 Days of Xmas (day 8)

On the eighth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
Eight Maids a Milking
Seven Swans a Swimming
Six Geese a Laying
Five Golden Rings
Four Calling Birds
Three French Hens
Two Turtle Doves
and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

We had our office holiday party last night. I think I got out of there without doing anything that will get me fired tomorrow. The events of the evening have left me a little, um, under the weather today and not really full of holiday spirit. With that in mind, here’s some not-so-traditional holiday music.



Christmas is Cancelled.mp3 ~ The Long Blondes
XXX-mas Sucks.mp3 ~ Push Rods
Fuck Christmas.mp3 ~ Fear
Christmas in Prison.mp3 ~ John Prine
Christmas in a Bodybag.mp3 ~ The Clap
Dead By Xmas.mp3 ~ Hanoi Rocks
I’m Getting Pissed for Christmas.mp3 ~ Peter And The Test Tube Babies
Merry Christmas, I Fucked Your Snowman.mp3 ~ Showcase Showdown

~~~~~~~~~~

Credit where credit is due dept: At least a couple of these songs came from Nazz Nomad’s fine site, Bleedin’ Out.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:49 PM , Blogger G O D said...

hey licpiz,diggin your xmas tunes.i got some too. weird ones you never ever heard before check me out at sluggisha.blogspot.com
thanks,GOD.

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger aikin said...

hey thanks! I'll check it out

 
At 1:10 PM , Blogger Alex said...

Love that Showcase Showdown tune... nice respite from the cheery Xmas fare!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home