12/18/2008

The 12 Days of Xmas (day 5)

On the fifth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
Five Golden Rings
Four Calling Birds
Three French Hens
Two Turtle Doves
and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

I hope no one minds that this is my second Pearl Jam post within a week. The number of Xmas songs I have from PJ just happened to fit conveniently into this Fifth Day of Xmas post.

If you’re not a member of Pearl Jam’s Ten Club, you really miss out on some very exclusive, very cool stuff. Every year, for example, they issue a special Christmas single to members of their fan club, usually with unreleased live stuff, covers, or, sometimes, Christmas songs.

I believe I have the wonderful Heather over at I Am Fuel, You Are Friends to thank for most, if not all, of these songs. (No, I’m not a member of the Ten Club, either. That’s how I know you miss cool stuff.)

Jingle Bells.mp3
Don’t Believe in Christmas (live, Sonics cover).mp3
Someday at Christmas (Jackson Five cover).mp3
Let Me Sleep (Christmas Time).mp3
Santa God.mp3

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM , Blogger a Tart said...

Merry Christmas Aikin! I never mind a little more Pearl Jam. Thanks for all the great gifts you've given me this year, my music life would have been much poorer without you.

xoxox,
Tart

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home