12/19/2008

The 12 Days of Xmas (day 6)

On the sixth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
Six Geese a Laying
Five Golden Rings
Four Calling Birds
Three French Hens
Two Turtle Doves
and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

A few songs from the ladies tonight.
After all, without them, where would I spend all of my gift-buying money?

Christmas Tree On Fire.mp3 ~ Holly Golightly
Frosty the Snowman.mp3 ~ Fiona Apple
Please Come Home for Christmas.mp3 ~ Pat Benatar
All I Want for Xmas is You.mp3 ~ ??
Lanterns and Stars.mp3 ~ Twiggy Frostbite
Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree.mp3 ~ Brenda Lee

~~~~~~~~~~

Note: I don’t know who that is singing “All I Want for Xmas is You,” and I can’t find the place where I got the song. If anyone recognizes it, please drop me a note. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~

'nother note: If you have problems with the files playing, refresh the linked page. I don't know what's up, but that seems to resolve the issue.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home