7/08/2007

Time rolls on

Just thought I'd check in and let you know I'm still alive. Still waiting for my host to be a little more hospitable. I feel like I was invited to the party and asked to wait in the garage.

I've gotten a couple of e-mails from other MediaMax users who are similarly frustrated. I attempted to open an account with another host, only to not have my payment go through. I decided at that point, since I've already paid for MediaMax, to take a "wait and see" approach. This is where it's gotten me. I fired off another angry e-mail to their support people, which seems to do nothing except make me feel better.

In the meantime, yes, my blog is still active and I am still alive.

Check back, maybe eventually there'll be some music here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home