6/28/2007

Well, I thought about posting

I’ve noticed I tend to get lazy when I do a Monday post. This has happened the last couple of weeks – I’ll put something up Monday, then next thing you know, it’s Friday and I haven’t done anything all week. I used to be good about at least posting on Wednesday, but lately I’ll think, “Well, I just posted, I can’t think of anything that sounds interesting to post, so I’ll wait for some inspiration.” Or procrastinate or whatever.

As I was writing the above, I launched my browser and was getting set to upload some music; instead, I got this message from Streamload (the brains behind MediaMax, my file host):

Starting tonight at 9 p.m. PDT, until the late hours of Wednesday night, June 27, the site will be unavailable. During this period we’ll be performing major upgrades, which will improve the performance of the site. This will ensure a much improved user experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and assure you that we’ll have the site back up as soon as possible.

I realize today is Thursday, but the site seems to still be "performing major upgrades."

So, I suppose that’s that for posting tonight. I have a RapidShare account, but it's a hassle to download from (45 second wait and no multiple downloads if you don’t have an account). I won’t subject you to that.

Just, uh, tune in tomorrow and I’ll sample some stuff from the Private Parts soundtrack.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home