7/12/2007

HELP!



Hey, I'm needing some HELP! I got a DreamHost account, but I can't seem to figure out how to make it work. All I want to do is host files on it. I don't want to host a Web site, I don't want e-mail, I only want to host my little files.

If anyone wants to lend a gentleman a hand, I'll be your friend forever and buy you a beer next time you're in Miami! I'm sure this isn't rocket science, but I seem to be missing something! Drop a comment or e-mail me at the address in the sidebar.

thanks!!

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM , Blogger Nazz Nomad said...

why not use divshare mydatabus or rapidshare or megaupload or zshare or sendspace.
they are all decent.

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger aikin said...

Good question. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment.

I'll take a better look at things over the weekend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home