4/10/2010

Blood, Sweat, and Beers Tonight

If you’re in or around South Florida, I need you to join me tonight at The Monterey Club in Ft. Lauderdale to check out BugGiRL.

Long-time listeners will know that I have posted before about this hard-rockin’ Australian duo (here and here) and have been oh-so-patiently waiting for them make the 9000 mile trip to this side of the U.S. so I can see some Blood, Sweat, and Beers all up close and personal like.

The first band is scheduled to go on at around 8 p.m. Also playing is Mekango N.T., who I believe are from Florida. The show is 18-and-up and you can find The Monterey Club at 2608 South Federal Highway (aka US 1). I’ll be the old guy near the bar looking like he’s one beer from having had one too many.

Hot Tonight.mp3


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home