10/04/2006

The Black Crowes


I've had a weird relationship with The Black Crowes over the years. They're one of those bands whose music I've more or less always liked, but never bought. And I'm not saying I've only downloaded their music. Outside of this single I'm sharing today, I don't even own any Black Crowes albums. Which, like I said, is a little odd because I've always liked their music. I even almost bought the live album they released with Jimmy Page, but just never got around to it.

That said, "Sting Me" was the second single from the Crowes' second album, "The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion." It was backed with two covers and a remix of "Twice as Hard," from their first album. My copy says "Made in Australia," but I think it was released, with the same songs, worldwide and not just as an import.



Rainy Day Women (No. 12 & 35).mp3 (Bob Dylan cover)
Twice As Hard (remix).mp3
Jealous Guy (live).mp3 (John Lennon cover)

The Black Crowes' official site
Black Crowes.net, another cool, but unofficial, site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home