10/17/2006

I Want a Tan Where the Sun Never Shines

Yeah, I don’t know if that will happen, but I’m taking a few days off and going over to Nassau in the Bahamas. It’s pretty close to Miami and I’ve got a lot of saved up vacation, so I figure, what the hell - may as well see what’s going on in the Caribbean.

I’m not taking my laptop, so it’ll be a few days before another update (probably Sunday). I wouldn’t even take my cell phone, but I don’t own a watch and I’m obsessive about knowing the time. If that makes any sense.

Keeping with the vacation theme, here’s Aerosmith’s “Permanent Vacation” from their 1987 album of the same name. I wish I were going on permanent vacation, but reportedly they need me at my job.

See everyone Sunday.

Aerosmith Permanent Vacation.mp3

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM , Blogger heather said...

Hey, you won my Marie-Antoinette soundtrack contest with your nice entry on Natural Born Killers. Email me at browneheather at gmail.com with a mailing address, ok? Congrats & thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home