12/21/2009

Down the Holiday Trail, pt. IV

It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas here in Mee-yami. For at least a couple of days anyway as temperatures plunged into the 40s last night. I suspect that by Christmas Day I’ll have the air conditioner back on, so I’m enjoying the seasonal weather while I can.

Today’s music consists mainly of classic rock classics, with a couple of exceptions: I posted the Fiona Apple version of “Frosty the Snowman” last year and I thought it was quirky / cool enough to pull out again this year. “Together in Our Holiday Sweaters” is a brand new track this year; it just recently showed up in my mailbox. I thought I’d share it, since I like Christmas songs with bad attitudes.

Frosty the Snowman.mp3 ~ Fiona Apple
Ave Maria.mp3 ~ Pacific Chorale
Father Christmas.mp3 ~ Kinks
Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home).mp3 ~ U2
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!.mp3 ~ Brian Setzer Orchestra
Together in Our Holiday Sweaters.mp3 ~ My First Earthquake


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home