11/16/2008

Sixx:A.M. re-releases The Heroin Diaries with live tracks

Nikki Sixx’s “Heroin Diaries” side project Sixx:A.M. will release a deluxe version of The Heroin Diaries Soundtrack on November 25. In keeping with the latest marketing trend, the album will be available exclusively at Best Buy stores.

The re-release includes a live EP, Live Is Beautiful. The EP will also be available separately in case you – like me – already bought The Heroin Diaries.

Live Is Beautiful was compiled from several performances from this summer's Crüe Fest, and features versions of the tracks “Life Is Beautiful,” “Tomorrow,” “Pray For Me” and “Accidents Can Happen.”

I haven’t been able yet to get my hands on this EP, but as soon as I do, I’ll be sure to let you know what I think. In the meantime, here’s “Tomorrow” from the The Heroin Diaries Soundtrack and a live video version, courtesy of the YouTubes.



Tomorrow.mp3

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home