4/21/2007

Repost - Pearl Jam Unplugged

A few days ago I had a request from a reader that I repost this Pearl Jam unplugged show. He said he had “someone special” he wanted to hear it. It took me a little while to get to it, so I hope I didn’t screw him up on anything. I really don’t have enough readers to be pissing people off!!

Here’s the repost, though. Originally I split the 15 tracks between two posts, but I decided that if I’m going to put the tracks back up, I may as well do the decent thing and put them all up at once. And to make things easier still, the whole thing is in a zip file.

The recording features both nights of Pearl Jam’s second appearance at the Bridge Benefit Concert on October 1 and 2, 1994. My original post is right here if you decide you need any additional information.

Pearl Jam Unplugged.zip


NOTE: I doubt either of these pictures are from 1994, but they’re cool anyway. Deal with it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home