6/14/2006

Latest on the Latest

In the apparently 20% chance that someone will stumble across my little page here, I want to at least mention that things are still active. I have a normal job (insofar as any job is normal) and work 40 or so hours a week. I want to update here a couple of times each week and will try to do so. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to be on top of this every day. Especially with no devoted readership screaming for new content.

I have some software that will let me put my LPs into MP3 format, so as soon as I get THAT going, I can maybe update a little more frequently.

In the meantime, if you have wandered onto my block, check out the couple of things I've posted, then check out some of the sites I've linked to. They are very cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home